Taste of the Beach Recipe
Station Beach would like to share some recipe ideas for you to shake up your favourite dishes and try out our fantastic premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil and unique products from our store. Today’s feature is an easy one pan dinner – Garlic-Dijon Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Potatoes and Apple.
- 1 pork tenderloin (approx. 1.5 lbs.)
- 1 large sweet potatoe, diced
- 1 lb. baby potatoes, halved
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 5 tablespoons Station Beach Meyer Lemon Olive Oil (divided)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- dried or fresh herbs (rosemary, parsley, marjoram, sage – choose your favourite combination)
- salt, pepper
- 2 apples, sliced
- Station Beach Balsamic Vinegar (Garlic-Cilantro, Dark Traditional, Cinnamon Pear, Fig, Maple…the choices are endless!)
- Pre-heat oven to 425 F
- In a large bowl, mix the potatoes and sweet potatoes in 3 tablespoons Meyer Lemon Olive Oil and 2 tablespoons of your herb selection and sprinkle with salt & pepper. Toss well and let sit for 10 minutes while prepping the pork marinade.
- In a medium bowl, combine the garlic cloves, 2 tablespoons Meyer Lemon Olive Oil, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of your herb selection, salt & pepper. Add the pork tenderloin and coat well with this marinade. Let sit while potatoes cook.
- Spread potatoes & sweet potatoes on a sheet pan (can coat with oil or parchment – I used stoneware so set it directly on the pan). Bake for 15 minutes, then stir and bake another 15 minutes.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven. Stir the potatoes and set them off to both sides of your pan. Add the pork tenderloin in the center and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes and set aside in a covered bowl. Turn the pork tenderloin over and top with your choice of Balsamic. Add the sliced apples to the sides of the pork and lightly top with your choice of Balsamic. Return to oven for another 15-20 minutes checking the pork is cooked to and internal temp of 140-145 F.
- Transfer the pork to a cutting board and tent with foil. Let rest 5 minutes before cutting. Serve nestled with the potatoes and topped with apples. ENJOY!
Recipe adapted from Skinny Taste One & Done Cookbook, page 98.
Dessert add on – apple pie, vanilla ice cream and Sutter Buttes Sea Salt & Caramel Sauce – Delicious!!!