Taste of the Beach Recipe
Station Beach would like to share some recipe ideas for you to shake up your favourite dishes and try out our fantastic premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar and unique products from our store.
Sausage and Vegetable Sheet Pan Dinner
- 3/4 cup Station Beach Garlic Cilantro Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 1/4 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons Station Beach Italian Herb Olive Oil (or your favourite Station Beach EVOO)
- 1 lb. baby potatoes (halved)
- 1 lb. butternut squash (cubed)
- 1 lb. Brussel sprouts (halved)
- 1 lb. Smoked sausage (Kielbasa or regular sausage if pre-cooked), sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
- salt and ground black pepper
- cooked rice (optional)
- cilantro (chopped for serving – optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 F
- In saucepan, whisk ingredients for marinade sauce. Heat through and allow to thicken.
- If using raw sausage – pre cook by boiling or frying then slice
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes and butternut squash in Olive Oil and salt & pepper. Place on rimmed baking sheet (or 2) and cook for 20 minutes.
- While the potatoes and squash are in the oven, toss your Brussel sprouts and cooked sausage in 1/4 cup of the marinade sauce.
- If using rice, cook as per directions.
- Once the potatoes and squash are ready, toss them in 1/4 cup of the marinade sauce and combine Brussel sprouts and sausage. Place back on sheet pan and put in oven to roast an additional 15 minutes.
Serve on a bed of rice, with drizzle of marinade sauce and fresh cilantro on top. Enjoy!
*note – this recipe will be great with any of your favourite roasted vegetables like mushrooms, cauliflower, peppers and tomatoes. Mix it up and enjoy the flavours!