Taste of the Beach Recipe
Station Beach would like to share some recipe ideas for you to shake up your favourite dishes and try out our fantastic premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar and unique products from our store.
Brussell Sprouts with Maple Mustard Balsamic
This might just be the tastiest Brussel sprout dish you’ve ever had – give it a try!
Start with a pound of fresh Brussel sprouts, trimmed and washed, cut in half.
- Toss the Brussel sprouts in a tablespoon of good quality olive oil (we suggest Station Beach Ascolano Olive Oil). Add some freshly ground sea salt and pepper.
Tip: Don’t rinse the bowl – will use again for cranberries.
- Spread out on a baking dish and roast in a pre-heated oven at 425F for 20-30 minutes until they are tender and a bit charred.
- While the sprouts are roasting, toss 1/4 cup of dried cranberries in the remaining oil and salt/pepper.
- In the last 5 minutes of roasting add the cranberries to the pan in the oven.
Now for the dressing!
Mix in a bowl:
- 1 teaspoon of Cowbell mustard
- 1 teaspoon of Ascolano Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon of Smoked Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of Wagler’s maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Toss dressing with the Brussel sprouts & cranberries and serve immediately.
Variations: add crisply cooked bacon or toasted pecans for a flavour twist!
Note: we are using Station Beach selections, but you can substitute for similar items in your pantry.
Station Beach products in this recipe…
~ Ascolano Olive Oil
~ Smoked Balsamic Vinegar
~ Wagler’s maple syrup
~ Cowbell mustard
Share your pics to our social media!